Terms and Conditions
Scope and purpose of the General Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions establish the rules for accessing and using this website www.bout.pt, which is the property and responsibility of BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA, NIPC 517707012, with headquarters at Praça Eduardo José de Almeida Fernandes, nº 6 C, 2835-337, Lavradio.
3. By browsing and using this website, the User accepts these Terms and Conditions, which regulate such browsing and use.
4. The management of the Terms and Conditions is the sole responsibility of Bout, which reserves the right to change them.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. This website is the property of BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA.,
2. The Bout trademark is registered with the National Institute of Industrial Property under number 601533, and BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. is duly authorized to use it.
3. The User acknowledges that this website is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property, and other applicable legislation.
4. The User undertakes not to carry out any acts that may violate the law, namely copying, reproducing, duplicating, commercializing, transmitting or making available to the public the content available on this website.
5. This website offers users the opportunity to enter and exchange information with BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. Therefore, it does not filter, edit, publish or analyze the comments and/or data entered in the contact forms or in the spontaneous application registration, and these do not reflect the views and/or opinions of BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA.
6. BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. reserves the right to monitor all comments, removing any that may be considered inappropriate or offensive.
7. By using this website, you grant BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, any of your comments.
1. As part of your use of the website, you may be provided with links to external sites, in which case you should be aware of the following:
a) That the information provided is not the responsibility of BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA.;
c) That the links in question are suggested to you for your convenience and information.
2. Users may inform BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. of the existence of any offensive or inappropriate link, although BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. is not obliged to remove it.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection
1. BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. undertakes to ensure that the information and material made available on the website does not contain any errors or omissions but is not responsible for any inconsistencies in information provided by third parties.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website.
3. The limitations of liability defined herein include liability arising from contracts, torts and for breach of statutory duty.
4. As long as the website and the information and services provided on it are free of charge, BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
Management of Terms and Conditions
BOUT INTERNATIONAL, LDA. is solely responsible for the management of these Terms and Conditions of Business and may make changes to this website whenever it deems it necessary or convenient, without prior notice to the User, who should consult this page regularly.
Questions, complaints and suggestions
1. For suggestions, complaints or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or our services, you can contact us using the following methods:
Via post: Praça Eduardo José de Almeida Fernandes, nº 6 C, 2835 337 Lavradio.
2. The User/Customer can also make a complaint directly through the following link https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt.