SolarWinds Orion Expert
We are an esteemed IT consultancy firm founded by
experienced SAP Basis consultants, boasting a rich portfolio of over 40 satisfied clients. Our sterling reputation in the industry has propelled us to diversify our offerings, consistently striving for excellence in every project we undertake.
As a Dynatrace Expert, you will play a pivotal role in preparing existing platforms for migration to a new SaaS solution.
Assess the current infrastructure and applications to determine compatibility with the new SaaS solution.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute migration plans, ensuring minimal disruption to operations.
Configure and optimize Dynatrace monitoring solutions to effectively monitor the performance of migrated platforms.
Provide expertise and guidance on best practices for implementing Dynatrace in a SaaS environment.
Conduct thorough testing to validate the functionality and performance of the migrated platforms.
Document migration processes and procedures for future reference and training purposes.
Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance during the migration process.
What you'll need to succeed:
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Why join our team?
Experience a dynamic environment that encourages initiative and autonomy.
Opportunity for continuous on-the-job learning and personal growth.
Embrace a robust company culture.
Pathways for professional development and advancement.
Lisbon Area | Hybrid
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and