Mobile Device Specialist
We are an esteemed IT consultancy firm founded by
experienced SAP Basis consultants, boasting a rich portfolio of over 40 satisfied clients. Our sterling reputation in the industry has propelled us to diversify our offerings, consistently striving for excellence in every project we undertake.
As a Mobile Device Specialist, you will play a vital role in overseeing the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution for our client.
Manage MDM security profiles and user accounts.
Create, upload, distribute, and manage mobile application packages and versions.
Develop, maintain, and distribute profiles and rules to enforce device settings remotely.
Oversee device folder tree and enrollment processes.
Monitor the performance and availability of the MDM system.
Define and manage the incident management process for the MDM solution.
Coordinate server releases with the MDM provider.
Provide training to MDM console super users.
Support global mobile application rollout projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
Experience administering at least one leading MDM solution globally, such as SOTI MobiControl, MobileIron, AirWatch, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite, etc.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Why join our team?
Experience a dynamic environment that encourages initiative and autonomy.
Opportunity for continuous on-the-job learning and personal growth.
Embrace a robust company culture.
Pathways for professional development and advancement.
Lisbon Area | Hybrid
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and